ABF to hold first ever Retail Banking Virtual Conference on 17 September
Hear about the latest retail banking and finance news from top experts and executives across Asia.
Asian Banking & Finance will be hosting the first ever ABF Retail Banking Virtual Conference this coming 17 September.
The event aims to bring together the leading and the finest businesses in Asia to talk about significant topics in the banking sector. Leading players from the banking industry are encouraged to attend this event.
The conference welcomes top banks executives, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, as well as business leaders and regulators from Asia’s banking industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Liew Nam Soon, ASEAN Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Tushar Agarwal, Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Ronald Fung, General Manager and Chief Digital Officer, The Bank of East Asia
- Anand Subbaraman, General Manager Retail Banking Solutions, Finastra
- Supaneewan Chutrakul, First Senior Vice President, Kasikorn Bank
- Himanshu Shrivastava, Managing Director, Head of Digital Technology – APAC & EMEA, Global Consumer Technology, Citi
- Ruwani Hewa, Head of Financial Services Proposition – Loyalty, Collinson
- Sai Lu Mon Aung, Deputy Chief Information Officer and Head of Information Systems Division, KBZ Bank
If you are interested in attending the conference, please contact Hershey Barcelo at email@example.com or at +65 3158 1386. To find out more about the event, click here. To register, click here.