Balancing regulatory drivers and customer experience in financial institutions
The event will bring together experts from LexisNexis Risk Solutions and the city’s leading financial players.
With Hong Kong customers increasingly pivoting towards mobile-first and feature-rich solutions to meet their banking and financial needs, only the financial institutions that can offer the most seamless, convenient and secure customer experience will be able to break out in the city’s mature financial playing field.
Asian Banking & Finance, in partnership with LexisNexis Risk Solutions, will be hosting the “Balancing regulatory drivers and customer experience in financial institutions” webinar on 22 July 2021.
The event will bring together experts from LexisNexis Risk Solutions and the city’s leading financial players. It will explore how organizations can build a customer solution which can correlate and consolidate the physical, digital, device, biometrics and behavioral attributes that encompass an identity—and connect financial institutions to predictive fraud analytics and actionable risk decision making intelligence.
The webinar welcomes senior bank executives, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, as well as business leaders and regulators from Hong Kong and Asia’s banking industry.
The “Balancing regulatory drivers and customer experience in financial institutions” event will seek to answer questions such as:
- What are the latest digital fraud trends and how do they impact financial institutions?
- What types of fraud are encountered in the digital economy?
- What are the key regulatory drivers from the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and how do they impact financial institutions?
- How can Fintech in Hong Kong gain a competitive edge through technology innovation?
- What is Global Shared Intelligence and how it can create a seamless digital customer journey?
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Haynes, Senior Director, Asia Pacific, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Cameron Church, Director, Commercial Strategy, Fraud & Identity, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Frederick Yip, Chief Risk Officer, ZA Bank
If you are interested in attending the conference, please contact Hershey Barcelo at email@example.com or at +65 3158 1386. To find out more about the event, click here. To register, click here
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare and government. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com and www.relx.com.